Re: configuring 0.12 release outside distriution

    juhp> When I tried to "configure" gnome-0.12 outside the
    juhp> distribution: I got the following warning.  I don't know how
    juhp> important they are:

    juhp> : creating programs/gmailman/Makefile sed:
    juhp> ../programs/gmailman/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    juhp> : creating programs/girc/Makefile sed:
    juhp> ../programs/girc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory :
    juhp> sed: ../programs/gsm/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    juhp> :

Oops!  I see now those directories are empty...

Sorry for the noise.
--
Jens	<http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~petersen/>
---