configuring 0.12 release outside distriution

When I tried to "configure" gnome-0.12 outside the distribution: I got
the following warning.  I don't know how important they are:

:
creating programs/gmailman/Makefile
sed: ../programs/gmailman/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
:
creating programs/girc/Makefile
sed: ../programs/girc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
:
sed: ../programs/gsm/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
:

Hopefully that can easily be fixed.  (I am trying to build in the
distribution now! ;-)

--
Jens	<http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~petersen/>
---