RE: Style Guide: round 3

> another list as well, "gnome-standards-list" for discussion of gnome

Sounds good.

> * DND ( when more info and an implementation is available for testing
> )

Is this drag-n-drop?  Which protocol is gnome supporting?  Offix or
Motif (or Both)?  I vote for Offix simply because some existing favorite
apps (notable DFM) use it.  It's probably best to wrap both into a
common interface and implement whichever is easier for now, the other
later.

Paul