RE: key themes (cont.)

> ----------

Interesting, but not really useful in our current keybinding context (I
don't want Ctrl-K bound to the TEXT "select next buffer."  I want it
bound to the symbol "select next buffer."

A little key^H^H^Haction-symbol binding database linked into gnome libs
is the answer, I think.  (And it's coming RSN.)

Paul