Re: gnome-network/girc/gcommands.c and strtok_r

Tim Janik <timj@gimp.org> writes:
> gnome-network/girc/gcommands.c doesn't react on
> #undef	HAVE_STRTOK_R
>
> any workaround for this?

I'm going slowly through all the directories trying to fix issues like
this.  I haven't yet looked at `gnome-network'.  If you want to fix it,
just check out how `libsupport.a' is handled in, say, `gnome-games'.
Otherwise I'll fix it when I have some more free time.

- Hari