Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

Ryan Cresawn wrote:

[Consistency]

> The next time you use Win95 click on the "Start" button and notice
> when the menu appears.  It appears when the mouse button is down.  Now
> click with the right mouse button on the background and notice when
> the menu appears.  It appears when the mouse button is released.  This
> kind of inconsistency is annoying.

I agree.  I guess this is because they use left-clicks
on the root window to start dragging.
IMHO having a menu AND drag-select for one button is
a bad idea in the first place, but once used, it's probably
the most consistent they could get in this case.

[...]
kai