Re: Fix for tear-off toolbars

OK, I understand now, thanks! - I've gotten several emails on the
subject... Next time I'll double-check my suggestion, it's been a very
humbling experience ;) ... As for there not being a problem with having a
title-bar, personally I'd prefer it to not have any decorations (mostly
cause it takes the window a while to catch up with the mouse,) but would
recommend some kind of method of turning the title-bar on and off, if
that's possible... Also, I was thinking some way of telling it to stick to
a certain side of the screen (not overriding the virtual desktop of
course) would be a useful feature... Just a couple of thoughts on the
subject...

--
Evan Lawrence