Re: window manager

I don't know about you guys, but I have better things to do right now than
sort through 50+ emails reguarding window managers.  If you guys want to
setup a list for gnome-window-manager, I'm sure someone would do this, but
please drop it.  Most likley this email will turn into a big long list too,
which I expect due to the nature of the people who keep writing on about
the window manager, but thats besides the point.  I would really like it if
we could use this list for *important* things, not big wars :)

Thanks,
Stuart Parmenter aka Pavlov