RE:Color coding WAS:InSight IML Content Description

A comment:
I like the idea to use color to code information, but we should let the
user configure what dimension of the color space to move along. To me
and everybody else that have normal color vision it is ok to move along
H but to the 5% of the male population that are color blind V would be a
better dimension to move along.

/jp (in a politically correct mode :-)