RE: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

> From: 	Russell Nelson[SMTP:nelson@crynwr.com]
> I would say:
>   o The last entry in the "File" menu must be called "Exit". This
>     button will exit the application completely.
>
> You say:
>   o Applications that are document based ( wordprocessors,
>     spreadsheets, web page editors ) should contain menu entries in
>     the "File" menu for at least the last four documents that have
>     been accessed.
>
> No.  The number of menu items should not change.  If you want to show
> the last four documents, then there should always be four items for
> "last" documents, and if there is not sufficient history, then they
> should be greyed out.

agree;  alternatively, put a History item on the file menu that leads to
a cascade menu of the file history (of user-configurable length!)

> I would add a Dialog Policy:
>   o A dialog which consists of a single entry box shall have its Ok
>     button be the default (which is to say that enter shall accept the
>
>     entry), and the escape key shall be bound to the Cancel button.

agree;  in fact, Esc should generally (dare I say always?:) be bound to
the Cancel button.

> And, fix the speling erors.

Wat?  Run a spelcheker on a webpag berof publishign ti?  Absrud!  :-)

Paul