Re: ANNOUNCE: Style Guide available for review.

Paul Hepworth wrote:
[...]
> "All dialogs should default to a set minimum size."
> replace with
> "All dialogs should be resizable, defaulting to a minimal size, but
> saving the size set by the user, even across sessions."
[...]
I agree.  How about "maintaining the size ..." ?
IMHO "a minimal size" doesn't make it clear whether
it's a size common to all dialogs or only to dialogs of a certain
kind.  While only the latter makes sence, I had to read
it three times to get it :)  e.g. "their respective minimal size"
or something similar (but better sounding ;)

kai