Re: man pages and GNOME docs [was Re: gtt suggestions]

For the record, I think the whole GNU "No man pages" routine is a pain.

Info pages (unfortunately) seem to require constant maintenance and
hassle, and the GNU utilities don't automatically add them to the system
repository.

IMHO, I figure Gnome should supply man pages + an 'alternative' form which
would be more of a user manual form.  Info would be okay, as I assume
Docbook would.  I really like the idea of a browser that would search all
of the available types.

Patrick

J. Patrick Narkinsky | God doesn't like intellectual slackers any