Shortcuts ??

Hi I've been watching this list with interest for a while now and I just want to make some suggestions.

Is there going to be an implementation of a shorcut type idea? Similar to what KDE has with their .kdelnk
files but maybe with a few extra features. Also It would be preferable if the execution of such links was handeled by a small app because KDE they seems tied to the kfm which really seems to slow down my system.

The other suggestion I think has been mentioned before but I think it is worth mentioning again. If you have
cascading menus (ie the startbutton on windoze95) you should be able to select a folder halfway down
like you can on the Mac. This is a very convienient thing to have.

HeTTaR
Mark Eaton
hettar@uq.net.au
ICQ 1779385