Balsa (Gnome?) E-mail Client

Hello all,
  I've recieved several email's now from people wanting to help with
Balsa.  Since Balsa isn't my top priority (GTK then widgets for Gtk-MC is)
I've put the sources up on GNOME's CVS repository.  If someone wants to
take it over and draw up good design documents, that would be wonderful.
I will continue hacking on it: I'm going to be using the gtk-xmhtml widget
for display soon.  Feel free to ask any questions you like, but if
somthing looks not quite right or you think it needs to be done a
different way, you're probably right.

I'll request a mailing list if it looks like we'll need one.

Jay Painter -- jpaint@serv.net -- jpaint@gimp.org -- jpaint@real.com
http://www.serv.net/~jpaint