Re: pdf / ghostscript viewer

> The anti-aliasing in gv sucks compared to acroread (that's why it's
> not on by default, I guess) - it's like the Win95 excuse for
> anti-aliasing.  Basically, it's such poor quality that it makes things
> harder to read rather than easier.  I like the anti-aliasing in
> acroread - it actually makes stuff in small point sizes readable.

Isn't anti-aliasing the job of ghostscript?   Is gv to blame for the quality?
Or (display) ghostscript should be the one to improve?

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@ece.ucsd.edu

Free software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people,
worldwide.  Develop! Share! Enhance! And enjoy!