RE: Mix of Ideas (Please read the first lineas at least to decid

> I am also thinking about this program. But I already say I think to port
> skim to Gtk.
> Can you explain your idea ?

        Well my ideia was to start by reading the rfc :)))

        Seriouly. To the web interface i'm planning on starting it from the
beggining using php, but for the gnomenews (or wahtever it gets called) I had
thought about pickinkg up the code of one or two newsreaders arround and get
some ideias from them. And then give it a nice interface.

        I thought it would be nice to have a newsreader with the following
capabilites:

        - Download the news the user want's,
        - the possibilty to search for something in the news server (don't
know if this is possible) and download the articles that matter or even the
threads that include those articles.
        - ...

        And other ideias that might come along the way. IMHO we should try to
provide a newsreader easy to handle and at the same time very powerfull.

        Like I said before I just thought about it last night and time is
just something that i don't have a lot (just look at my homepage ;-)!

        My partner (also my girlfriend)is on the same conditions than me
but also willing to give a hand. I think we can resume our working ours per
day to about 1.5 hours each (maybe a little more on some days)at least for
now.

        So if you believe we join forces then let's do it, otherwise friends
as ever !

        See ya

---
        Mario Filipe