Re: pdf / ghostscript viewer

    Ben> 	What gv is missing that acroread has is the ability to
    Ben> cut and paste text inside of a pdf document.  Not to mention
    Ben> the hyperlinks that were mentioned before.

I don't know about cutting and pasting the text in the pdf document,
but I hear that croread has a cute feature: sticky notes.  You can
comment on someone's document and pass her back the document with
sticky notes.  Then there is a command (like control-t or something)
which skips to the next note.