Re: pdf / ghostscript viewer

On 6 Feb 1998, Jim Pick wrote:

> Two things I like about acroread - the anti-aliased fonts (very
> readable), and the ability to zoom at any scale.  If a gv-like front
> end had those features, I'd love it.

Jim,
	Actually, gv has those features.  (Look in the menus for
anti-aliasing...  Maybe you need a more recent version of ghostview?)  And
zooming?  Try the middle or right mouse button.  I don't remember which.
You can zoom to any level.

	What gv is missing that acroread has is the ability to cut and
paste text inside of a pdf document.  Not to mention the hyperlinks that
were mentioned before.

						-Ben

Benjamin Kahn                        /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'
(212) 924 - 2220                    |,4-  ) )-,_ ) /\
 If you love something, write it in C; if it compiles, it is yours;
                     if it doesn't, it never was.