Re: cannot compile gtk+

I've been getting the same errors on my attempts to use autogen.sh, much
less get close to an actual build.  This is with the CVS stuff at least
last week. I haven't tried again because I was giving the developers
time to get their configure scripts working again.  Can;t build if you
can't configure.

Btw, I don't see what a syntax error in the configure script has to do
with what libraries are available on the system other than the autoconf
stuff.
--
Jim Smith            | Email: j-smith@physics.tamu.edu