GMC Network

I am on a Winsuck network. :(
If Gnome is to be a replacement to windows, GMC must provide a "Network
Neighborhood"
And it must support SMB. Samba would be a good thing to tie into GMC.
Personally I hate SMB compared to NCP but I cant do anything about that at
work.
For the enterprises to use Gnome, they must be able to just point and click
there way through the network. Most business people don't know the names of
there servers... They can only remember it if they see it.