Re: BUGLIST for today

> Don't let this dampen any holiday spirits you may wish to have. Things are
> looking pretty good :)
>
> * gmc
> needs new icons, and some bluring of the small icons, like the panel.
> The tree doesn't always update (try to change the name of a directory).
> Missing features.

 Freezes  on [Commands]->[Active VFS list ...]

> * enlightenment
> Should use some mouse icons that looks like the ones in gnome

???? What is wrong with E's nice mouse icons? BTW it is a first time I
see X mouse cursors in different colors!

> should support gnome menus in the e menu
> Need option to disable icons for minimized apps
> Missing stability (segv on session exit).
                     and segv on session init

> Needs to pay attention to GNOME hints when determining maximize size.

E configuration in gnomecc is anything but functional.

> * gnome-terminal
> Properties
> 	Changing the background image to

   font selection dialog does not work in all applications, including gnome-terminal

> Two from Alan:
>
> Cursor redrawing
> 1. cursor/tab interaction bug
>
> Easy demo "joe"  type tab h tab tab h tab space

Do not have "joe", but everything is OK with "pico" and "emacs"!

> 2. Preferences, partially obscure the terminal window, select transparent
> hit apply. Nothing occurs. Move the obscuring window away - that part is
> refreshed transparent.

Strange, but it works just fine for me!

> * gnomecc (control center)
> gnomecc crash upon theme selection with panel running.

Without panel it crashes on Default and Pixmap themes.

> gnomecc should do single-click for capplet activation, not double-click.

What do you mean? It is single click! Or was it changed so fast?

  Sergey