[buglist] bugs from the dark side

** gnome-games
* mahjongg displays in one place (or not at all), its window manager frame
  displays elsewhere

** gnome-core
* slash_applet doesn't start up via GOAD
* mini_commander_applet won't accept keyboard focus after first command
* gnome-terminal doesn't save blinking cursor state
* background_properties_capplet ignores --init-session-settings (a problem
  on Solaris 2.5.1/X11R5, since there is no session manager support)
* fvwm-pager in headless mode is not especially useful; you can give focus
  to a window on the current desktop by clicking its task but can't switch
  to other windows by any means I've found.  Double-clicking a window in the
  pop-up moves it to the current desktop, other methods are ignored.
* fvwm-pager non-headless drops core quite often if windows come and go too
  quickly.
* Since esdmanager_applet still doesn't do anything useful, it probably
  shouldn't be built or installed.

** gnome-libs
* color-picker widget returns semi-random values on Solaris 2.5.1

** mc
* desktop icons get WM decoration, at least with fvwm2 as window manager.
  Shouldn't they be override-redirect?
* How do you *exit* it from menus?  The only way I've found to get rid of
  it is killing it from a shell.

On the positive side, gmc finally runs now and I've had gnome-terminal with
a blinking cursor running without its usual fall-over-in-a-few-minutes
behavior.  And background_properties_capplet --init-session-settings doesn't
core any more (it starts the capplet, which is pretty pointless without the
gnomecc around it...).

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu