Re: Gnome/Linux Application Installer

Here's just a thought on the scripting language aproach.

Rather than making a special scripting language just for this,
why not make a spec, and then see if we can't get perl or python
libraries for it.  As long as you're using gnome-perl or gnome-python
the end result from either language will look the same.  We give
the developers a bit more choice that way, rather than, one more
language they need to learn.

regards,
scottwimer