Re: Gnome & RH5.2

Raśl Montoro wrote:
> But there's no file in
> my system like .xinitrc, .xsession or Xclients to edit and add the
> lines to make gnome run.

They are there. For systemwide config they live in /etc/X11/xinit and do
not include the leading dot. If you use xdm, you need "xsession", can't
say were this lives, because right now I'm don't have access to a Linux
machine. Just do a recursive find in /etc.
If you only want to change the behavior for youself (i.e., not system
wide), copy the files to your home directory and add the leading dot.

Regards
M.