gnome-perl reorg?

The original author of gnome-perl (Kenneth Albanowski) has indicated that
he'd like it to be divided into different parts - I suggest that we follow
this in CVS.

I don't know what would be the best way to do this - delete all the
current files and make new directories and import the new files or
alternatively make a new top-level directory "gnome-perl-new" and
move that to gnome-perl after it works.

There are some changes in CVS that will have to be remerged to the
author's versions but fixing this split would be quite important IMHO.

	Tuomas