Re: gtkicq woes

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Jeremy Wise wrote:

> The CVS version is now updated with my current development, which works
> warning free with the CVS libs as of 2:00 (EST) this afternoon.  (Only
> main dirs of CVS were frozen, right??)  Now that I've figured CVS out,
> I'll try to keep it updated at least daily.  Also, there are a LOT of
> memory leaks that have been plugged up during the past 48 hours.  Let me
> know if you have any more problems with the program.

Bug reports:
  * Gtkicq does not seem to run when started from the panel, it only works
    from command line.

  * When I connected I had two messages waiting (from two different
    people).  I exited ICQ without reading them.  When I reconnected,
    there were _no_ messages waiting.

  * One of the two messages was saved to the Message History.  The other
    was not.

  * When I hide the window with Ctrl-H, I cannot bring the window back by
    clicking on the applet.  I had to remove gtkicq from the panel and
    restart from the command line.

This is with ORBit 0.3.9 and gnome-libs and gnome-core from the
GNOME_STABLE branch as of this morning.

-Gleef