gnometool

Hi all,

someone will remember of my gnometool app. I've just released gnometool
0.5.1, and I hope it can be useful :)

Now gnometool can

checkout modules
update   " "
compile them
install them
free the space used to build them
make snapshots in .tar.gz or .tar.bz2 format of the sources.

you can use gnometool combining its options, so something like

gnometool -cCi --stable --tarbz gnome-libs gnome-core

will checkout, compile and install the stable version of gnome-libs and
gnome-core, and then will create a gnome-libs-MMDDYY.tar.bz2 package
and a gnome-core-MMDDYY.tar.bz2 package.

Please go to http://gnometool.cgabriel.communitech.net, download and
try it (and if you can help me :))

I hope gnometool will be useful to you all as it is useful to me.

--

* Bye bye by Giovanni Intini of Team Omega [intinig@tin.it]
* http://age.gamesmania.com          - Telcontar's Empire of the Ages