Re: gtk / gtk-engines questions. (several of them, actually)

"Adam Cutchin" <> writes:

> I've been working on modifying the "metal" theme lately.  (I really meant to
> get the original authors blessing before I put much work into it... I'll
> have to get around to that.)

Two generic comments:

 1) This is not the right mailing list. Your questions have nothing
    to do with GNOME.
    is probably the right place to ask this sort of question.

 2) Check out the Metal theme in CVS. In incorporates a newer
    revision of the metal theme from the original author which
    is much advanced from the older version.