Re: gtk / gtk-engines questions. (several of them, actually)

"Adam Cutchin" <adam@oop.com> writes:

> I've been working on modifying the "metal" theme lately.  (I really meant to
> get the original authors blessing before I put much work into it... I'll
> have to get around to that.)

Two generic comments:

 1) This is not the right mailing list. Your questions have nothing
    to do with GNOME. gtk-devel-list@redhat.com
    is probably the right place to ask this sort of question.

 2) Check out the Metal theme in CVS. In incorporates a newer
    revision of the metal theme from the original author which
    is much advanced from the older version.

Regards,
                                        Owen