Gnews, Casca, any others

Again, I have to ask if Gnews is being updated (Gnews is the gnome newsreader under the gnome-network CVS module)?.

I have noticed any changes, and I still can't get it or gnome-perl to work.

Also, I heard of another another news reas reader called "Casca", i think it was called. Is this working being worked on?

If not, maybe it is time for me to make my first ever usefull program. I am not very experienced in coding, but I will learn. Really, if there is no GNOME news reader, i will TRY to make one. Hehe.
	Vincent