CVS doesn't like its own checkouts???

Invariably when updating ORBit, gnome-libs, and gnome-core (the ones with the
sticky tags) I must remove the modules and re-checkout them; otherwise, every
single file in each module gets "move away <file>; it is in the way".  IOW if
I sticky-tag it it doesn't want me to ever update it.  :-(

This is with the latest CVS I can find (1.10.4), newly updated after this kept
happening with 1.10.2 and I followed the usual suggestion to upgrade
everything in sight.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu