Re: gnome-terminal session restart problems

Manish Vachharajani writes:
 > On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Felix Bellaby wrote:
 > > Manish Vachharajani writes:
 > >  > find it's session config file.  Could someone with more time look into
 > >  > this?  This bug seems related to the config prefix changes.
 > >
 > > Perhaps so. Since I put the config file changes in, I will accept
 > > responsibility for fixing this...
 >
 > The problem may be worse.  I noticed that panel doesn't read it's saved
 > session file either.  It worked before the config prefix was in.  I wonder
 > if the problems are related, and I wonder if it's just me :)

Hmm... Sorry about this guys but I am going away for a week or so and
do not want to commit my altered copies of the panel and
gnome-terminal (which I think are working with session management)
until I have managed to test them against properly compiled versions
of both the GNOME_STABLE and GNOME_HEAD branches.

It is taking me some time to get both of these versions of gnome
compiled to a sufficiently working condition to be able to be sure
that session management is really working properly.

So these will have to wait for a while unless someone else wants to
put through the necessary changes.

Felix