Re: gnome-terminal session restart problems

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Felix Bellaby wrote:

> Manish Vachharajani writes:
>  >
>  > Ok, I thought I would have time to fix this, but I was wrong.  GNOME
>  > terminal does not restore session correctly.  I think that this is because
>  > it either doesn't know it is supposed to restore session or that it can't
>  > find it's session config file.  Could someone with more time look into
>  > this?  This bug seems related to the config prefix changes.
>
> Perhaps so. Since I put the config file changes in, I will accept
> responsibility for fixing this...
>
> Felix

The problem may be worse.  I noticed that panel doesn't read it's saved
session file either.  It worked before the config prefix was in.  I wonder
if the problems are related, and I wonder if it's just me :)

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown