Re: GNOME needs VA's help?

>I disagree.
>
>Compilation problems _usually_ result from incorrect versions of
>prerequisites, or other environmental conditions, NOT from the tree itself
>being broken.
>
>GNOME will be stable when it runs stably, not when it compiles stably. We
>need people to do testing, create test procedures, and write test programs
>:) Anyone have suggestions?

Dude..  Proper compilation is usually a requisite for proper running, don't you think?  People can't catch bugs with the
new code if they can't run the code in the first place.  As long as the compiles keep getting broken we will be limiting
the depth of the bugs that can be found and the number of people to find them.

Michael Mathers
mathers2@azcrew.org
http://www.azcrew.org