Re: GNOME needs VA's help?

+----- From: jsmith@125-cdm-048.tca.net
| > busy hacking (as I suspect they are), I would be happy to help
| > coordinate the acquisition of and/or administrate a
| > Tinderbox server if appropriate.
| >
| I have to say I'm a lot like Shane in that respect too -- downloading until
| something works -- but I'd be willing to help administer such a system.  I'm
| currently working as an undergrad for the TAMU Physics Dept. as a
| webmaster/sysop.  I've been looking into putting out website into CVS and
| also setting up bonsai so at least those of us developing our website can
| see how things are being changed -- we have about as many cgi scripts as
| regular html files (I'm currently trying to figure out a way to make our
| site themeable - each person can decide how _they_ want to see it - a la E)..
+--->8

Can't speak to that, but I'm trying to find time to set up a Solaris 2.5.1
Tinderbox for at least part of the CVS tree.  (Some parts of it are nearly
useless on Solaris, e.g. gnome-admin and (obviously) gnome-linuxconf.  And
gtkicq claims not to work on X11R5.)

Aside:
currently panel is working on Solaris 2.5.1.  background-properties-capplet
still has the uninitialized(?) color bug, though; I can set a color in the
color picker, but it is previewed as maroon and installed as green.  ???

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu