Re: freeze : OK but what should be updated ?

On 17 Dec 1998, Philippe Moutarlier wrote:

> I tried to update my gnome stuff with gnome libs and core but I get
> udefined gdk_imilb.. symbols.  (I updated everything else 3 days ago !)
>
> wouldn't it be a good time to say exactly what is needed, in which order to compile the
> frozen distribution ?

Hard to say what you need to update without knowing what you've got, and
how you are getting GNOME (I assume either tarballs or CVS, since RPM
should tell you what you need).

You might want to make sure you have the following:
gettext (0.10.35)
glib (1.1.7)
gtk+ (1.1.7)
imlib (1.8.2)
ORBit (0.3.90)
gnome-libs (0.99.0)

Your error message is probably due to an old imlib.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef