Re: Gnome VNC

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Joseph P. Turian wrote:
> Is there a Gnome port of VNC?

Nope.  For the most part you don't need one, though.

Now, a GNOME frontend for VNC, that would make some sense.  Something
that can configure vncserver, or turn it on and off, and start vncviewer,
possibly from a list of commonly viewed machines would be very useful.
It probably wouldn't be necessary to touch a line of VNC's code to make
one either.

I use VNC quite often, if you are interested in such a project, I would be
more than happy to help work on it.  Send me private email, we can talk.

Hoping to hear from you,
-Gleef