gnome-terminal session restart problems

Ok, I thought I would have time to fix this, but I was wrong.  GNOME
terminal does not restore session correctly.  I think that this is because
it either doesn't know it is supposed to restore session or that it can't
find it's session config file.  Could someone with more time look into
this?  This bug seems related to the config prefix changes.

Manish

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown