Re: Few bugs, hopefully fixed before freeze

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > - gnome-terminal doesn't save session correctly, and restarts with the
> > default settings, or only one terminal or both.  I don't have time to
> > figure out why before the freeze.  Sorry.
>
> I would appreciate a complete bug report on this though.
>
> Miguel.

As soon as I get a chance to find out what is going on, I will fix it, so
don't worry :).  Building gnome last night took most of my free time.

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown