Re: Suggestion for the monitor-applets (menus)...

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Richard Hult wrote:

> Right now there are two cpuload-monitors that seems to look exactly the
> same. I suppose one of them will dissapear sooner or later, preferrably
> the one that's not in the multiload-applet.
>
> Regarding the menu structure, I humbly suggest that the multiload
> applets aren't organized the way they are now :)
>
> It's not very clear from the user's point of view... The user shouldn't
> have to know that the swapload applet is a part of the multiload applet
> for example, that is just one more level of menus to navigate through.
>
> What do you think?

Good idea !

I wanted to replace the cpuload applet with the multiload one anyway
which is now done ...

Now, we only have the multiload applet which appears as three different
applets (cpuload, memload, swapload) to the user ...

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/