Re: Okay, it was a bad subject (Re: CommonSense and the future of Internet.)
- From: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>
- To: "Koen D'Hondt" <ripley xs4all nl>
- Cc: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Okay, it was a bad subject (Re: CommonSense and the future of Internet.)
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:49:06 -0700 (MST)
>> What do we need to do to get this spammer off of gnome-list?
Koen> Thank you very much for your honest, considerate
Koen> opinion. I'm flattered.
A more moderate expression would be that you made a serious judgement
error that shows you don't know what the gnome list is about.
Koen> I was under the impression that gnome will enable users to
Koen> access the web in a seamless, transparent manner, and as
Koen> such, what will happen with the internet will definitly have
Koen> it's influence on gnome (think about encryption for
If that's a goal of GNOME, it's a side-effect.
Koen> If you don't care about anyone else's future, thats fine by
We all have a lot of causes we fight for, and we don't look at the
gnome-list for new causes. There are other channels for this stuff.
Koen> me. But calling me a spammer is pure ignorance. And if a
Koen> where a real spammer, would I have posted this the way I
These days many spam messages have apologies worded quite like yours.
] [Thread Prev