Okay, it was a bad subject (Re: CommonSense and the future of Internet.)

Mark Galassi wrote:

> What do we need to do to get this spammer off of gnome-list?
Thank you very much for your honest, considerate opinion. I'm flattered.

I was under the impression that gnome will enable users to access the
web in a seamless, transparent manner, and as such, what will happen
with the internet will definitly have it's influence on gnome (think
about encryption for example).

If you don't care about anyone else's future, thats fine by me. But
calling me a spammer is pure ignorance. And if a where a real spammer,
would I have posted this the way I did?

Koen D'Hondt.
--
XmHTML author and maintainer