GTK/GNOME client for FreeCiv

Hi,

I just installed the latest version of FreeCiv. I find it's pretty good
and even has some features that CIV II lacks. But I don't like the
Athena widgets. Has anyone begun a port of the client to use GTK?

Just wonderin'

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein are copyrighted.
Systems Analyst           | Any reproduction, in whole or in part, without
                          | written consent of the National Opinion Guild
lduperval@sprint.ca       | is strictly forbidden.

ESTRIDGE'S LAW
    No matter how large and standardized the marketplace is, IBM can
    redefine it.