Re: Error Running Panel

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 02:08:45 -0600 (CST), Thomas Jerome Muldowney
<tjm5188@unix.tamu.edu> wrote:

>I have compiled gnome smoothly on my system, and most apps run great,
>except for the panel.  Here is the error I get:

Thanks for the good error report - I have fixed this problem in CVS, so
you should be able to get a working panel by installing the latest
gnome-libs.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg