Re: panel error

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, George wrote:
] the problem is that panel is now very very broke .... it's in the process of
] being redone to be done as nice corba objects instead of using corba just for
] IPC ...

 Will that be faster a bit, or that's an ergonomical correcting ? ;]

] which reminds me .... this will break just about all applets since I plan to
] rethink the applet API a bit ... it will also allow shared lib applets and
] other stuff ...

 That's nice idea.

] I guess the thing to do is to check out a slightly older panel for now

 But I develop an applet at CVS. If I work with an older panel, the code
will be inconsistent...
 OK, I know, I'll wait for the new "stable" code...

--
Szabolcs Ban - bansz@szif.hu / SZIF ComputerCentre / http://www.szif.hu/~bansz
   - Shooby Ban / LSC - Linux Supporting Center / http://lsc.kva.hu/ -