Re: Speech Recognition

jirka@5z.com said:
// > Recognition  List (which is very Town Coucil oriented btw):
// it sounds quite non-free ... therefore, it can't be integrated into
// gnome

Ohhhh, I feel better. I thought new Linux  users would use KDE because
of things like Automatic Speech Recognition, but you're right, we
just have to explain them it's not free and they wont use it ;-))

Well George, I sent this mail only to advise everybody that KDE team
will surely  include a continuous speech decoder in its possible
input devices. That's all. The question is will we find an OSS equivalent?

	Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36

                    !!  Use GNU/LINUX OS  !!