Re: Speech Recognition

dzol@virtual-yellow.com said:
// I would suggest someone point this person to Cygnus's CygWin32 website
// and show him how they can open up the source with GPL, and still make
// money off of commercial distribution.  I would love to see such a
// product being used in GNOME, but not if it is closed source as
// described.  I suspect most of us here feel similar.

Yes, of course, and I already contacted another speech recognition team
htttp://WWW.ISIP.MsState.Edu/resources/technology/projects/current/speech_recog
nition/

which already provides some free C++ :-( classes to HMM modeling and
other SR issues, but I am not sure it is usable for the moment.
(it compiles but segfaults on my Linux Box). There is no license file
shipped with the sources though.

	Bertrand

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36