New autogen.sh

Probably is this due to the use of gettext 0.10.35 instead of 'intl'. I
now get the following messages while configuring certain modules such as
gnome-libs, gnome-core, .etc :

Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
sed: can't read aclocal.m4: No such file or directory
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the necessary macro
packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 from the directory
`/aclocal'
Making./aclocal.m4 writable ...
chmod: ./aclocal.m4: No such file or directory

Are these non-fatal messages previously referred to, thus not important?

It seems I get them because I compile in directories different from those
where the sources are and that 'autogen.sh' presuppose now a build was
previously made in the source directories, as aclocal.m4 is a generated
file. What is gettextize trying to do there ? Maybe a clean-up of some
kind, as the build itself dosen't seem to be affected by them.

 junichi