Annonuce: New swedish gnomesite !

Hi Gnomers!

I would like to inform all of you (especially the swedish people on the
list) that Westbo Linux User Group has started a site dedicated to Gnome
in swedish. There isnt much to see yet (we built last night ;) but we do
got som links, a news database and a discussionboard. And of course,
some obligatory gnomeshots :)

 So if you would like to talk about Gnome in swedish, take a look at the
site.

We in WLUG hope that we by doing this could make our little contribution
to the Gnome Project.

We truly belive that Gnome is the right way to go !

Url ?

http://wlug.westbo.se/gnome

Regards,

Daniel Persson