RE: CORBA question

Or you can have a mutually known server pass the references around. This is
how the name server works - both the client and the server know the location
of the name server (through some magic - this usually requires looking up
the server on a well known port, or passing the stringified IOR to the orb
on startup) and they use that to publish and look up references to objects.

Phil.