Re: keyboard

I tried the stock-demo, and it really doesn't work. If you select the
"Preferences" dialog, it brings up a nice customization menu. But when you
apply the changes and then open up Preferences again, your changes are
gone. And if you change "Quit" from Ctrl-Q to Alt-Q, it doesn't actually
work.

At any rate, I think it would be very cool to be able to customize key
bindings for the entire GNOME environment. I'd like to try to contribute
towards this if you guys also think it's a useful idea. Although I'm not
exactly sure what're you're talking about in regards to finding an example
in a Windows program to copy.. example of what?

Cody